Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Final Gathering

Hey everyone, I wanted to put a post up here because I feel like I haven't done this in forever. Well last weekend sadly was the 2007 Knights 8th grade team banquet which means that's it. They had a great season and finished 9-0-1 and are the official Cape Ann Youth Football League Superbowl Champions. Congratulations guys! The banquet was great, the team got to get together one last time, have a pizza eating contest and of course hear some funny stories from Coach Walsh, about the season and got to watch my slideshow that I put together for them from all the pictures I took throughout season. Heres their final team picture (everyone with their trophies).

Thanks for a great season guys it was a lot of fun and best of luck next year at the high school :)

*Also any parents that would like to purchase the team picture or copies of the team slideshow please email me at jmccoy1413@gmail.com

J

No comments: