Thursday, July 3, 2008

On It's Way

Hey Everyone,

I know I say it all the time that there will be updates to come and such but this time I want to give you all an update on what's going on. The photography business is really starting to pick up, I have a few friend's weddings booked for this summer and I have agreed to accept some of my peers for senior yearbook portraits this summer. I have been working on some new ideas for package ordering, a new logo and hopefully very soon a complete blog makeover with a business section to keep my clients up to date on what is going on until I get my website up and running. I will also be making some posts soon on recent events such as my friends concert and a pre-wedding party that I shot. I promise it will all be coming soon! Have a great holiday tomorrow and stay tuned for what's to come. Thank you for all your support :)

Jake

No comments: