Friday, April 4, 2008

STILL ALIVE....

Hey everyone,
Hope you haven't all forgotten me due to the lack of posts on here but for my loyal bloggers I am still alive just an obvious lack of posts lately. Last weekend was Junior Prom '08 at my school and aside from spending a longggg time setting up in the morning it was a great time, and even that wasn't too bad :) We all took a limo from one of my friends house, it was a really great time. Everything was amazing as expected, food, dance, decorations, but more importantly the people and the memories we had and will always remember. Below is a few pictures that were taken with my camera, I will admit I cant take the credit for them because they were actually taken by my dates sister but nevertheless they are pictures and they are here! Enjoy
J

Devon, Mike, Mike, Me and my date Cassie :) 





            





No comments: