Thursday, April 17, 2008

::Black and White Party::

Hey everyone!
I am trying my best to stay updated on here but life is crazy at the moment and I am doing the best I can. Believe it or not I am still able to have some time to take a few shots here and there and luckily because I serve on my school's student council, I was able to get a chance to take shots for a school dance. The theme was black and white and the idea was to take b&w pictures, I have many shots that students wanted me to take of them and there friends but heres a little preview, I hope you like them. I want to thank everyone who attended the dance because all student council events are organized to be fundraisers for senior scholarships at the end of the year along with many other events we fund. I will try to keep you all posted as much as possible and thanks for checking in :) 
J



No comments: