Monday, August 4, 2008

A special day

Hello all! 

Yesterday I had the pleasure to go along and work a very special occasion for a few friends of mine. My friend's Josh and Jojo were the first people I had ever met in the town of North Andover when I moved here a few years ago and I have become great friends with them since then. I have been with them through the years and witnessed some amazing moments in their lives. As a photographer it is an amazing feeling to be able to capture moments such as a baby's first halloween holiday or the first picture of an engaged couple. I was lucky enough to be the one to capture all these moments for Josh and Jojo and yesterday I finally got to be there for the most important day of all: the wedding! Whether it was helping Jojo get in her wedding dress or taking pictures at the wonderful reception I was very pleased to have the chance to photograph their wedding. I have posted a few sneak peak shots below and I cant wait to show you guys the rest! Have a great time on your trip and hope to see you soon

Jake







Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: